Me and my family want immigrate to urguay

hi
we Egyptian family want move to Urguay
i tried to find any law firm on internet for give me advise but no one reply on my mails
anyway
We have 2 sons is greater than 21 years and 2 others smaller than 21 years
Do you want to know if a residence in Uruguay complicated and impossible, such as Canada - austrailia -etc or it easy
What is the best solution for us?
Making small Business in Uruguay or what?
and I hope somebody can give me a good immigration consultant?
Looking forward to reply

Eblitz wrote:

hi
we Egyptian family want move to Urguay
i tried to find any law firm on internet for give me advise but no one reply on my mails
anyway
We have 2 sons is greater than 21 years and 2 others smaller than 21 years
Do you want to know if a residence in Uruguay complicated and impossible, such as Canada - austrailia -etc or it easy
What is the best solution for us?
Making small Business in Uruguay or what?
and I hope somebody can give me a good immigration consultant?
Looking forward to reply

Welcome to the forum

I suggest you read through the posts on the forum and you will get information that you are looking for. I am sure members will likely post information as well.

To visit Uruguay

Visas are not required for visits of up to 90 days by nationals from Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Finland, France, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, Guatemala, Holland, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India (Single Businessmen), Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Latvia, Lichtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Seychelles, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Trinidad and Tobago, Turkey, United States and Venezuela.

Everyone else will need a visa.

What documents will be required?
(a) Valid passport.
(b) One passport-size photo.
(c) Completed application form.
(d) References in Uruguay (name, address and phone number) or hotel booking confirmation.
(e) Return ticket and travel documentation (including the flight number and the dates of arrival and departure).
(f) Postal applications should be accompanied by a stamped, self-addressed envelope.
(g) For business visits, a letter from the company in the country of origin.

Time required to issue visa:
14 working days.

How long is the Visa valid for?
Visas are for stays of up to three months, except for visas issued to Malaysian nationals which are valid for one month. Extensions for a further three months are possible.

Embassy contact information:

ADDRESS    6, Loutfallah
Zamalek, Cairo
Egypt
PHONE    LOCAL: (02) 2735.3589
INTERNATIONAL: +20.2.2735.3589
FAX    LOCAL: (02) 2736.8123
INTERNATIONAL: +20.2.2736.8123
EMAIL    [email protected]
HOURS    9:00 - 15:00

They may be able to advise you.

Hi Eblitz,

I think you'll find getting residency relatively easy but you might want to check with an immigration consultant like Gonzalo Alexander Gomez [email protected].

Please check haus-kaufen-uruguay.de. Two houses for sale. Homepage is in German but you can translate it on google. Nice house, good price. I have seen it personally! :) [email protected]

wow - thanks for new replies i thought my post died :)

(Moderated: advertising is prohibited on Expat.com, please register in the business directory)

Why, if I may ask, do you and your family want to move to Uruguay?  What type of business would you start there?  This is not an inexpensive place to live.  Please do your own realistic research and have adequate financial resources before making a move.

jlm95 wrote:

Why, if I may ask, do you and your family want to move to Uruguay?  What type of business would you start there?  This is not an inexpensive place to live.  Please do your own realistic research and have adequate financial resources before making a move.

you are right i cancelled this idea Urguay is more hard in immigration procedures and expensive more than europe

If you change your mind, remember that the letter 'u' appears three times in the name Uruguay.