Want to learn Saudi Arabic...aamiya

I have a BA in Arabic in addition to immersive study and various jobs with Arabs.  I've only ever used MSA though, and would love to learn the Saudi dialect while I'm here for the next couple months.  Looking for conversation partners, tutors, or a language center that may already offer a course tailored to my needs.  There are a million posts on this forum, most of which are old or don't really contain any information.  Yes, I know how to use Google, so please don't respond with that as a suggestion, as I have already done so and am seeking further, more personal, information.

Thanks!

Did you ever find helping learning Saudi dialect?
While living in Saudi, was the dialect much different?
Was is difficult to communicate and/or understand?

Hi, I am happy to help you.  I am local  Saudi . I grow up and  working in Riyadh and originally from South of Saudi Arabia,  Abha . Actually Saudi Arabia have more than one dialect ,like southern region, north and western and  Najd (Riyadh area )  but not a big different just like an accent.
I am interested to help and teach  anybody who wants to learn Arabic and Saudi culture .. And I like to introduce Saudi culture more deeply and the Saudi social life  . I don't like people who just  talking about camels or desert . This land have many things to talk about it . There are many  historical places and many civilizations have been lived here.
some schools provides Arabic lessons, but they not teaching dialect.
King Saudi University provide a free Arabic courses but these days only for men.
Also Prince Norah University have some Arabic courses

It is too old topic. I didn't see the topic data. Anyway, hopefully  that helps anyone interested.

Are you planing to come to Saudi Arabia or any other Arabian countries? if so, I think you need at this stage to surround yourself with arabian speakers

Royal mm wrote:

Hi, I am happy to help you.  I am local  Saudi . I grow up and  working in Riyadh and originally from South of Saudi Arabia,  Abha . Actually Saudi Arabia have more than one dialect ,like southern region, north and western and  Najd (Riyadh area )  but not a big different just like an accent.
I am interested to help and teach  anybody who wants to learn Arabic and Saudi culture .. And I like to introduce Saudi culture more deeply and the Saudi social life  . I don't like people who just  talking about camels or desert . This land have many things to talk about it . There are many  historical places and many civilizations have been lived here.
some schools provides Arabic lessons, but they not teaching dialect.
King Saudi University provide a free Arabic courses but these days only for men.
Also Prince Norah University have some Arabic courses

Is prince Norah offer Arabic course for female?

i think Many university in saudi arabia offer this