Looking for Native English-Speaking Nanny

Hey Guys! We may have a perfect job offer just for you! We're looking for the native English-speaker to take care of a 2-yr old boy. His mom would be around, so you wouldn't have to do much :) the only concern for both parents is for the boy to keep in touch with proper English or American accent - so you would have to talk and play with a child. Please contact us via e-mail: biuro[at]multiniania.edu.pl - please, write a few words about yourself and let us know you :)
This is a part-time job, you set working hours with parents - they're flexible.

Hello MultiNiania,

and welcome on board !

I invite you to post in our jobs in Warsaw section, thanks

I'm willing to accept on a job as an English native speaker.. I am Blossom M. Repique from the Philippines ..If you are interested just send a message at my yahoo mail.. [email protected] you may call me +639484387497
Godbless

I am intressted to work as a nanny. I tried to send you an email but your email adress is not valid.

Hello Sushanthy Sivarajah,

I suggest that you post an ad  in the Babysitting in Warsaw section for your search.

Shaazia
Expat.com Team

Hi Sushanthy,

are you still looking for a job as a babysitter? If yes, please contact me *************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Email address removed for your own security

@ JKO > It would be best if you can post your job offer in the jobs section please > Babysitting in Warsaw section, it is more appropriate.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : drop your resume in the Babysitting in Warsaw section pls

ok thank you :)

hi..I would like to apply as a baby sitter. .hope the position
is still open.

Hi Amazing pier,

As you may see the thread is outdated.

For more chance in your research, i invite you to post your advert on our Babysitting in Warsaw

Good luck

Stéphanie