Green Card Rejection due to financial issues

Hi,

Any one got rejected because of Financial reasons here ?? What should be the period of bank statement we can show when applying ? Can it be a bank statement showing assets on a particular date or should it be something for like a 3 months or 6 months period ?

Hi,

I am not sure i understand ur query.
I would suggest to take out a statement and take a latter from the branch manager not more than 3 days before u apply for visa (max 1 week). Again, there is not written rule of this sort but im just saying this based on my experience.
Also, I would strongly suggest you keep the funds in ur account for the duration till ur application is approved.

Hope this helps,
Best wishes,
Harshith

Harshith,

thanks for your reply. what i mean was that, should the bank statement show transactions for a certain period of time, like for 6 months, or can it be just for the day the statement was issued ?

thanks

No need of 6 months. But better to show at least 15 days to 1 month transactions (e.g. one A4 page of statement printout)

thanks Harshith,

also, need to know if we have to submit an original bank letter(or a copy is enough) ? I know that bank statements need not be original and copies are enough. This is to appeal by the way but I assume I have to show new bank documents in a similar manner I used when applying.

I am not sure about the appeal buddy.
But suggest to submit original bank related documents, not ur passbook and do not share ur internet banking details.

So, for bank statement, printout from internet bank account is enough(or do I have to also get signature from bank) ?

No, print out is not sufficient. You need to get it authenticated by the bank

ok, thanks. I called the Danish Agency for Labour Market and Retention and they told that original documents are  required to show finances and also they have to be solely under the name of the applicant, this means that no joint accounts or statements.