Dual Training in applied sciences

Hello,

I am interested in starting a Dual Training/education in the applied sciences anywhere in the Philippines.  Please send me a message.  Thank you.

Thank you for your reply.  Yes it is exactly that same concept.  I don't know why or how it didn't continue working in the Philippines but during the 1990's, perhaps it was conceived way before its time.  Now the world is more technology oriented and globally connected that there is a need for the Philippines and/or anywhere in the world that have German corporations operating in that country.  The same German organization is willing to do it again and I am their passport for the Philippines.  I would like us to get together on this project if you so desire.   I am still in the U.S. but I wouldn't hesitate to take on this project for this German organization.  If you would like more information to join and initiate this project with me, please contact me directly at [email protected].   Please take into consideration that the sponsoring organization is nonprofit and may require voluntary participation initially. 

Best regards,

Manny Bernad

Hello,
Thanks for your quick response. At this time, I am still gathering all details of the project.  As soon as I have it, I will provide more information.  As I understand their proposal, the nonprofit organization will contact German companies that operate in the Philippines who will be interested in funding it and we contact existing schools in Manila, Cebu, and/or anywhere that are interested in providing a dual training program.  Thus, we don't need to rent/buy any of that and since it is an existing school, registration, permits/taxes will be their concern.  We are merely volunteers to coordinate this project initially.  By the way, which school offered this dual training in the 1990s?  They might again be interested to regroup.  Also, through Yahoo, it is easy to attach documents, etc.  That is why I wanted our communications through emails...