Looking for German speaking friend

Hi, everyone!
I am looking for a german speaking friend who wants to exchange experiences and sorys from singapore :-)

I am also curious about if there are any other au pairs in singapore? If yes, please contact me :-)

Hello julia rad,

I invite you to post an ad in the Language Exchange in Singapore section, it might help you. :)

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

If you only want to mix with German-speaking foreigners, you may try the German Association or the Swiss Club. Both are located in the Bukit Timah area (and both have quite high membership fees).
But I recommend you open your mind and social circle to take advantage of the amazing cultural diversity Singapore offers. The locals and other foreigners are mostly very nice!

Hallo Julia,
ich wurde mich freuen mit Jemandem deutsch zu sprechen und uns über Singapore und das Leben hier unterhalten.
Lass mich wissen falls du Interesse daran hast und wir konnten uns treffen. Mein Mann arbeitet hier aber ich habe noch kein Job, deshalb bin ich frei fast jeden Tag.
Liebe Gruse

Rali

Rali Kirk wrote:

Hallo Julia,
ich wurde mich freuen mit Jemandem deutsch zu sprechen und uns über Singapore und das Leben hier unterhalten.
Lass mich wissen falls du Interesse daran hast und wir konnten uns treffen. Mein Mann arbeitet hier aber ich habe noch kein Job, deshalb bin ich frei fast jeden Tag.
Liebe Gruse

Rali

Please post in English only here in this forum.

Hi, i am really happy to hear from you!
sounds great, i am also verry often free during the schooltime of the kid i am taking care of:-)!!!!!
My e mail is [email protected]

When you write me i can tell you my phone number( i don't want it to be public)

I am happy to hear from you soon...
Julia :D

julia rad wrote:

@ Rali^^
Hi, i am really happy to hear from you!
sounds great, i am also verry often free during the schooltime of the kid i am taking care of:-)!!!!!
My e mail is [email protected]

When you write me i can tell you my phone number( i don't want it to be public)

I am happy to hear from you soon...
Julia :D