Employment visa process for indians in ethiopia

Dear friends,

I am from delhi, India and got an offer for teaching position in Dessie Ethiopia. My University has sent me Invitation letter but please I want to know whole process to get work visa. after getting business visa from Delhi, what other process will be in ethiopia. 

please help me

Dear,
You only need a Business Visa to enter in the country, while before its expiry you have to get a Resident Permit
and your University will arrange it or they will facilitate you to do so.

Helo frnd.welcome to ethiopia&nice to meet u.for more information pls contact me at [email protected]

Than you very much for your suggestion. Is there lengthy process to get work permit in ethiopia after reaching there with business visa?

Is Dessie city safe for Indian teachers?

thanks in advance

All cities are safe for Indians except few odd place happenings which are not strange even in India
your other question was earlier answered, again to make it very clear your business visa enables you
to work in Ethiopia, as they issue you for 1 month so you have to apply for "resident permit" not for
"work permit" as I assume you are joining university for academic post.

For Resident permit you have to be appear at the concerned Bureau with a support letter from University
and passport. They will issue it within 2 or 3 working days.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

thank you very much for your response,

please can you provide m eyour mail id or come to facebook or any other communicating site so i can tell you my requirement and also can know more from your side.

thanks.,  my email is - raghavrakesh20 at gmail com