Condo rental

I am a retired Canadian looking for a condo rental agent,  in Bkk.   looking for short term condo rental.  close to any MRTstation.

Hi,

I have my condo unit near BTS On Nut on Sukhumvit Soi 50, plse visit the website Bangkokpropertyagency.com for the pictures. its my own personal unit and will be able give you a good rate.

regards
george

What is the rate. !  is there a pool and is the condo furnished?  I am arriving in bkk the end of november.

the link is

- bangkokpropertyagency.com/?s=+&property_type=17&sale_type=sale&no_beds=all&no_baths=all&location_names=155&s_transport=0&s_minprice=&s_maxprice=&s_webref=

60 sqm 1 bed room, floor 4, low-rise building.

Pool, fitness, free shuttle bus service to BTS On Nut.

With LCD TV, fridge, microwave, washing machine, hot plate, hood, bed, mattress, sofa, etc.

Close to On Nut BTS station (about 800 metres), Tesco On Nut, local market, Big C, 7-11,  expressway Rama 9, Sukhumvit hospital, Wells international school etc.

RATE : THB 21000 PM

UNDER THE LINK, MY UNIT IS THE ONE TITLED : "Waterford Sukhumvit 50"

Sounds really great.  How ever its out of my price range,  Thanks  any way.

Hi dear, I am not a agency but I have my own condo for rent and could be rent for short period of time as well. The condo is  located in downtown Bangkok (BTS Ari and Saphankwai). [moderated: pls avoid free ad on the forum + post in the housing section]

Hi Red ONeill,

I invite you to please post an advert in the Properties for rent in Bangkok section :)

Thank you

Maximilien

[Topic Closed]

Closed