NEED ASSISTANCE FROM ANY KIND BRITS LIVING IN ANKARA

Dear All, Apologies if I am posting in the wrong place.  I am a british mum, living in england with my lovely turkish born husband and our children.  I am desperately wanting to arrange for my mother in law to come to england for a holiday as a surprise for my husband.  We have been here 17 years and she has not made it yet!  I need somebody who speaks fluently both in english and turkish to help her apply and obtain her passport and visa.  She has never travelled overseas and neither have any other relatives (whom are all to busy to help and don't speak english) I really want to make this happen and would be grateful of any help!

Hello jesmal123 and welcome to Expat.com

Kindly note that your thread has been moved to the Ankara forum so as to help you get better interactions.

Did you consider calling a flight booking agency in Ankara and ask them to do the necessary? Give them the name and contact number of your mother in law so that they can do the booking and formalities.

>> Travel agencies in Ankara <<

I am sure you can find more contact over google ;)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Thank you for your reply.  I think an agency will be good when she needs to book a flight, but at the moment she doesn't have a passport or visa and needs help to apply for those! Thanks anyway.