Accommodation in perth

Hi,
I am arriving in perth for a period of 30 days with my 3 family members(including kid). I need one room near to the main city central for vacation stay. Rent I can pay is around 250 austrailan dollars per week. I need some advice on cheap budget accomodation.

Regards,
Fahd

mrs.amber wrote:

Hi,
I am arriving in perth for a period of 30 days with my 3 family members(including kid). I need one room near to the main city central for vacation stay. Rent I can pay is around 250 austrailan dollars per week. I need some advice on cheap budget accomodation.

Regards,
Fahd

I seriously doubt whether you can get one room accommodation for that small amount. There are restrictions on how many people are allowed into a one room accommodation unit.
Perth is the most expensive city in Australia to live in.
Cheap accommodation is around $90 to $110 a night for a single room.. Then food costs on top of that.

I suggest  you Google 'cheap budget accommodation Perth' and you will see how high the prices are. 

You could also do an online search for Pakistani communities or clubs in Perth and contact them for assistance.