Mvin to KL,office near sunway lagoon,seeking a secure residential area

Dear All, I will be moving to KL in a month's time. The office is in cyberjaya but is scheduled to move to sunway soon. I am looking for a good residential area which is not very far from sunway, with good security (top priority), kids school nearby (local preschools will do), and medical centre nearby. Also another criteria is having good availability of taxi around since I have limitations in driving. How about Bangsar or Desa park city? Your feedbacks are very valuable. Thanks.

Regards,

Evergreen96

Bangsar and Desa Park City are nowhere near Sunway. Plenty of safe housing around the Sunway area (which is reasonably large). It depends on your budget how close you can live. There are no connections from there to Cyberjaya. Depending on age of your child, what sort of education is available. Foreigners  have to pay for private nursery and schools as not able to use local facilities. Nor would you possibly want to.

Bandar Sunway looks like the most convenient place for you.  It has medical center, a shopping mall- sunway pyramid nearby, ard your future workplace, and its a area developed and maintained by Sunway group over 20 years therefore definitely safe
Sunway is building a BTS system that link all of sunway properties to 2 of the LRT stations and it will be ready in 2016 or 17.  Check out the area below

google.com.sg/maps/place/BayRocks,+Sunway+South+Quay/@3.063167,101.606026,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xeb0adb337858d1b3

Some pre-school around sunway. Not sure abt the requirements for expats though
realkids.edu.my/centres/sunway/index.html
kidzfunsb.blogspot.sg/p/contact-enquiry.html
https://www.facebook.com/mrckidssunway

Think this one more expat style
klkidsplaydaycare.com/index.html

I am staying in Singapore and travel to KL quite often for work.  More than willing to help out.  Cheers

I just checked out MRC Kids Sunway website.

If you look at this page you will understand how important it is to choose the right pre-school or school and if possible native English speakers (or excellent skills).  A teacher is quoted as saying:

"I feel proud everytime I see my students IMPROVED in their LEARNINGS".

Poor English language skills will be transferred to children.

It is very hard for children to "unlearn" incorrect (bad) English.