Comfort of the gym during these rainy days to come!!

Hi All,

Rainy days will be numerous once again! Anyone over here into deriving some mental energy off training and getting the blood flowing again?? There are several great gyms in the A'dam area and I'm wondering about how you like your gym. Are you getting in a lot of different training methods for instance or does the gym provide you with enough views on what you could be doing. or achieve?

Happy to hear about your sporting experiences in A'dam by mail or reply over here. :)

Kind regards,

Karl

Oh boy, I can give you my opinion!
I've been a member of David Lloyd, Fitness First (now Health City), Fit for Free and Sport City.

I am currently a Member of two.  Health City and Sport City.  I like them both.  Sport City takes it up a notch for me in these regards: great spinning instructors, really good circuit training areas, and trainers that meet up with you to ensure you are meeting your goals.  They also have a new innovative class that incorporates an interval training workout.  Draw back is, according to another gym rat, they don't have mirrors. She said it is most likely that they don't want body builder types in there.

Fit for free is a no frills gym.  Inexpensive and IMHO, eh.
David Lloyd has a pool, and too many kids in it.  Different vibe there. I joined for the pool and the  decided the location was not the best.

Check them out and use their offers of a free day, or week even.  Mention me if you join Sport City
;-)
Laura

Hi Kari, I'm working on this. You may contact me.