Anyone know where to find high-end beauty services in Accra?

Hello everyone,

Where are the upscale, full-service beauty salons in Accra that cater to the foreign expats that have waxing services, acrylic nail services, skin care services, pedicure services, hair removal services, tattoo make-up services, Luminess airbrush make up services, eye lashes, and services like that?

Are there any upscale hotels in Accra that offer full-service beauty services?

Thank you.

NAWA which you have mentioned before has a website - noworriesgh.com where you will find recommendations from members on all the services you require. Once here you can also purchase the No Worries book which is invaluable for finding what you want in Accra.

Thank you very much. 

Yes, I know about that organization and I was asking in this forum though, because I was interested in what people in THIS particular community would recommend.
Thanks though for your responses!

Hi, there's really not a one stop do all for these services in my experience, it's more a case of different people are good at different services.
For example I know a lady in osu farico mall who's the best with waxing, for pedicure and manicure your best bet is Pierrette & Noel's spa, for lashes and skincare you have natural day spa in east legon. Makeup Renee Q on the trade fair road is excellent.
Hope this is helpful...

Hi Bambara!

Thank you for your reply!  It is very helpful information!  It is inconvenient to have to travel to different places for each service but it is always better to do that and to get the best quality services.
Is there someone who is known to be highly-skilled as a colorist?  Lots of hairstylists can cut hair very skillfully but they don't have great coloring skills!

Hello preaching woman, am glad my reply was helpful and I do understand how inconvenient it would be to shuttle back and forth. But then am afraid in the matter of colorist the same will apply, I know of two namely: Naata his number is 0244146657 and he's located in spintex/ Tema although I don't know if he makes house calls the 2nd exotic Trendz in the Osu mall.