A bank looking for new staff for various position

Hello everybody, my husband is working in the bank, and they are looking for serious candidate for various positions. If you have master degree in Economic or Engineering and looking for job, please let me know by send the private message. The opportunity is opened until December.

Thanks..

You can place your offer with details in the jobs section in the green banner above the page.

This is the one and only right place to post.

Thanks for your cooperation.

What are those positions actually ?

It means the bank is also hiring foreign workers ?

Hello,
My name is Erik, i just moves to Brussels, and i'm looking for job.
I worked as Account Payable and Account Receivable Accountant in Nestle for the last three years.
The one problem is that i don't speak french or Dutch, but i speak Hungarian, Russian, English, ukrainian and i have basic of German.
Is there any possibility for me?
Thank you.
Erik Deyak,
[email protected]

@happyhour, yes, if you have work permit, it is possible.

Hello Eric, I don't know yet, but anyway you can send CV if you have master degree. I'll send my husband email address to your inbox.

Cheers.

Thank you,
I received the email adress.
I'll send my CV immediately.
Have a nice day.
Erik

Hi! I'm going to move to brussels in January. I have a Bachelor in Law and a Master degree in International, Public and European Law, and I'm looking for a job. I dont know if there any position that suits for me but I can try anyway by sending my CV.
Thanks*

Hello there! I have just now seen your message. I have a master in Finance and 5years work experience as accounts payable. I am available immediately.Fluent English, Intermediate level of French, German advanced intermediate, Russian and Czech mother tongue. Is any position still open?

Hello Enny Frans,

Our forums are not intended for advertising of any kind. You have already been invited to place your (free) ad in our dedicated JOBS section, which you can access by clicking on the JOBS tab in the green banner at the top of this page. That is the only correct platform we provide for advertising here.

Kindly do just that. Your ad will remain current there, you can post more details about the positions available and contact information.

Your cooperation is appreciated.

I have requested that our administrative TEAM close this topic thread.

Cheers,
James           Expat-blog Experts Team

Closed