Change of tyres and wheel balance

Hello everybody.

Can someone recommend a good garage in HANOI where I can buy new tyres form a reputable brand and have them installed, balanced etc?

If someone speaks english in the garage it would he a huge plus.

Thanks.

Jotxo

Hi,

I just can say that " donT" go to Viet-Thai, Viet-Nhat,.They change a small screw at $100

Regards

jotxo wrote:

Hello everybody.

Can someone recommend a good garage in HANOI where I can buy new tyres form a reputable brand and have them installed, balanced etc?

Thanks.

Jotxo

Whatever you do, don't ask them to install your tyres, they might be able to fit them for you though.
Has anybody ever heard of a m/b wheel being balanced in VN? ( although the wheel weights probably wouldn't stay on, after riding on some of these roads/tracks we have ).

bluenz wrote:
jotxo wrote:

Hello everybody.

Thanks.

Jotxo

Mate, if you could also speak English it might help.
Whatever you do, don't ask them to install your tyres, they might be able to fit them for you though. You obviously want " reputable brand " tyres , FROM a " reputable dealer/garage ".  " Be " a huge plus.
Good luck.
Has anybody ever heard of a m/b wheel being balanced in VN? ( although the wheel weights probably wouldn't stay on, after riding on some of these roads/tracks we have ).

I use only Japanese DUNLOP tires/tyres. They cost me VND860,000 a pair - wholesale.

To have the old tires/tyres removed and new ones fitted costs VND40,000 (pair).

Unfortunately, for you, these deals are in HCM!