If you had two hours left on earth what would you do?

If you had two hours left on earth what would you do?

Lots of illegal and/or immoral things, probably with 18 year old girls.

Reading in Expat.com.com  :dumbom:

Me and my wife would spend it ummmm.......

Bob K

I'd grab my 7 year old son, head off to the kitchen and whip up a big stack of buttermilk pancakes for the two of us, smother them with the 375 ml bottle of 100% Pure Canadian Maple Syrup that I was given as a present today by a former student's father and Matheus and I would spend our last two hours filling our faces!!!

BTW, Maple Syrup when you can actually find it here in Brazil costs an absolute King's ransom. Nice present for sure!

http://www.rolandfood.com/i/product_images/q/716/71686__01123_std.png

I would spend it with the one I love most in the world , joking , laughing . Teasing , showing him and telling him how much I truly love and miss him 
It would be the happiest 2 hrs  we both could ever have <3

Where are we going after that two hours on earth?? Going on vacation to the Mars?

I would eat chocolate.

wjwoodward wrote:

[img align=c]http://www.rolandfood.com/i/product_images/q/716/71686__01123_std.png[/url]

I can almost taste that.

beppi wrote:

I would eat chocolate.

I'll do that no matter how many hours I have left.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
beppi wrote:

I would eat chocolate.

I'll do that no matter how many hours I have left.

Exactly!

I'd try to find out if Angelina Jolie was anywhere near my house.
I met one of her doubles once and I can assure you, if she played her cards right, she could have me.

mas fred wrote:

Lots of illegal and/or immoral things, probably with 18 year old girls.

You're wicked! But I love you already. I would probably look for you so I can send my daughters the opposite direction. Then do lots of illegal and/or immoral things.

try to breath and chill and pray to god that he forgive our mistakes and rest our soul in peace

Sit around and wait for the end to come.

I dont know how to say it but definetly i will try to be alone and wait for my beloved death to come and sleep with me......i want to die consciously.........and also i will welcome death.............

aryavrat wrote:

I dont know how to say it but definetly i will try to be alone and wait for my beloved death to come and sleep with me......i want to die consciously.........and also i will welcome death.............

u r such a breve man brother

Just change the clocks back and you've got plenty of time.

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR