Family House For Sale

Dear All,

I am selling my family house, it is located in Maglod near to Budapest(10-15km)/ Veces(5-7km)  and Airport (10km).

Total Area is 1000 sq meter, with build house with bricks. 110 sqm. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Study room, 1 storage room. Apart from this in second part of garden I have storage room ( 10 * 40 ) and cellar ( 8 * 8).

Selling price is 21m ( I have bank loan of 7m) That can be transferred easily.

If interested, please contact me on [email protected] I will send you the pictures.

Warm Regards

kunash81 wrote:

Dear All,

I am selling my family house, it is located in Maglod near to Budapest(10-15km)/ Veces(5-7km)  and Airport (10km).

Total Area is 1000 sq meter, with build house with bricks. 110 sqm. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Study room, 1 storage room. Apart from this in second part of garden I have storage room ( 10 * 40 ) and cellar ( 8 * 8).

Selling price is 21m ( I have bank loan of 7m) That can be transferred easily.

If interested, please contact me on [email protected] I will send you the pictures.

Warm Regards

No bathroom ?

What is 21M in USD or Euro ?

Sorry, Forget to mention. there is 2 washroom, 1 upstairs and 1 downstais.

21 million HUF

:)

Thanks

kunash81 wrote:

Sorry, Forget to mention. there is 2 washroom, 1 upstairs and 1 downstais.

21 million HUF

:)

Thanks

Still no idea what the amount is in USD or Euro....

Huf=Hungarian forint

happyhour wrote:

Still no idea what the amount is in USD or Euro....

Use a currency conversion site, especially since the Hungarian Forint is quite volatile relative to the Euro and US Dollar so whatever someone states it is the value in Euro or Dollars today will be different than what it may be tomorrow.

I like http://www.oanda.com myself.

You should probably take that as a sign that you might need some more background research before jumping into real estate investment in a foreign country.
But I wanted to share this handy method of using google for rough conversions, poor man's wolfram alpha:
lmgtfy.com/?q=21 million HUF in USD