Postage address

Im interested with buying merchandises from Indonesia,but some of the sellers do not have services to post it to Malaysia..is any other way such as some agent that could send it to me?  Besides,i know the postage from Indonesia is quite expensive.  :/

Have you tried JNC or Tiki express or google ?

shazril93 wrote:

Im interested with buying merchandises from Indonesia,but some of the sellers do not have services to post it to Malaysia..is any other way such as some agent that could send it to me?  Besides,i know the postage from Indonesia is quite expensive.  :/

What items you are looking for, what is the volume.

You must tell in more details otherwise how can one give a proper reply ?

happyhour wrote:
shazril93 wrote:

The item im looking for is soccer jersey which is quite cheap in indonesia and some other clothing accessories .. I only want to buy 3 piece of jerseys and a traditional war bonnet.

shazril93 wrote:
happyhour wrote:
shazril93 wrote:

The item im looking for is soccer jersey which is quite cheap in indonesia and some other clothing accessories .. I only want to buy 3 piece of jerseys and a traditional war bonnet.

You think for just 3 jerseys and a traditional bonnet a 3rd party will have the time and organizing it ?

In the end it will not be cheaper if you ad shipping cost.