MARAFIQ YANBU

I am an engineer , i have been offered job in MARAFIQ, Yanbu Location.I am planning to come with my family(Spouse & Child) ,i am Only son  to My parents,they are dependent on me.
1)How should i approach my Company to have my parents with me in yanbu.
2) How should i approach for getting Mediclaim insurance to them from my employer.

Has someone faced this situation

1. Ask them for Engineer Visa Only. ( you will need to do all the attestation for your certificates etc).
2. Medical Insurance should be part of your Package. Ask your company for it.

Thanks for replying sir, They had given me medical insurance for self & Family( Child & Spouse). They did not say anything about my dependent parent medical insurance. More over Do you have any idea about Yanbu Location and MARAFIQ Company Reputation .

You may not be able to get your parents on your visa as Dependants... It's not a regular practice that parents come, its hardly a practice for them to offer family visas. You may just need to have your parents come on a visitor's visa

If it is Visitors Visa , how often we should renew, Approx how much it would cost for renewal every time. Is there any special procedure

I don't know the full answer to that, I do know that in special cases the MOI would allow visit visa to be converted to permanent residency for certain family members in special cases

For the Visit Visa for Parents, As per the website, you can renew it up to 180 Days.. You will have to pay 100 SAR/Month/Person.  and after 6 Months they will have to leave the country and then enter back again on a new Visa. 
Initially applying for a Visit Visa is almost free in KSA, you will pay  minimum 25SAR for attestation of Visa form. and then pay around 5000Rs in India to get the Visa stamped on your passport.

+
Since you are only dependent you can try to change or get permanent Visa for your parents.

In my opinion , you can sort out all these things when you enter KSA. and then see which options suits you best.

Thank you very much sir. You have any idea about Marafiq company reputation.

I heard from someone who works in Marafiq, that its a good company.

Sir Can you give his contact details , it would be great helpful to me for getting know about that

Sorry, I don't know him personally, hence cant share his details.

Hi Sathapan,

I recently attend the Interview by skype for Electrical Protection Engineer at Marafiq, yanbu, KSA. But we didnt discussed about salary package during our discussion.

If  dnt mind could you share your recruitment process. I feel attend the interview well, but I dnt know the result.

Could you please tell me how many rounds you attend and what are the process. Hope fully I may get the result in couple of days, but I cannot control my curiosity. So if you share urs experience, it will be great helpful.

Thanks and Regards
G. Balaji