New in kuala lambour

I came to kualalambour from a week for business. .i find it quite boring,  if someone have another perspective to the city..please tell me.

Hi Gharibovich,

Your topic is now on the Kuala Lampur forum for more visibility and for a better interaction with the other members. :)

For how long have you been in Kuala Lumpur please?

Thanks

Priscilla

KL has a cool metal scene... great food.. if you rent a car there's amazing stuff within driving distance. buy a fishing rod some nasi lemak,drinks and sit down at any pond or river

Yes, the music scene is really good, with bands playing everynight. Unfortunately for some the entertainment and nightife revolves around alcohol in many venues. But there is free music on Jalan Bukit Bintang on Saturdays and lots to see and do, mainly after dark. The coffee shops and popular foreign owned cafe are also full of people and hubble bubble pipes too (banned in Penang). Night is the best time to experience KL.

Gharibovich wrote:

.i find it quite boring.

Boring is about the last thing KL is - there's something for everyone.
Everything from shopping, various museums, the massive range of food and restaurants, not forgetting the unbelievable range of night life, from  hanging with mates at a steamboat stand, through places like the reggae bar (Is that still open?), to the night clubs.

KL and boring just don't go together.