Good evening, Baku

I' m new here.  :cheers:

Welcome :)))

Welcome beautiful ladies)

Watsup huz

Hey guys, i will be there in the next month, also will bring my dog with me, is there a big issue there living with our pet in a apartment???? Any idea???

Tanksss

it depends on landlord , generally no mate , no problems with that , you`d better think about the apartment for rent , where , for what price , etc. )

Thank you so much for your reply, I will be there before new year and I have to find a apartment near khazar university, I have a job offer from there. do you have any idea about the rent price on that area ? for one bedroom apartment (Fully furnished one)

thanks.

IT`s near Neftchiler metro station , good place, , it`d be cheaper than in the city centre , don`t know the price really ,  around 200-400 may be (accordingly depends on comfort)

Thank you so much for the useful information. :) . that is great, I thought rent would be more-than 700 AZN it is reasonable.

700 is the most common price for city centre , near Khazar university it must be so I think ) Anyway I m not sure)

Thank you :)

How can i help you?

hello people of baku..
i am arriving there after a week on a business visit.. i am keen to make new & interesting friends, to meet up and hang out together..
hope to find something from this forum!