Anybody with experience in starting own charity?

Hi guys.

I am planing on moving to either Madagascar or Kenya - not really sure where yet.

My plan is to move there in a year and start a place for kids (after school activities ect.)
Anybody with experience in this field? Is it difficult getting approved by the government, will locals welcome such a thing ect.?

I find it quite difficult to find information online.

Thank you

// Regitze

My suggestion ,,,first step you need to do is learn about the place you wish to stay once you knows better about the place like the culture the social behavioiur etc and you can figure out what step you must take and is important that you must first get along with the people's in the community make more friends and have discussion on the matter coz having good connection and relation is key to set up charity or business
Once you have the support it will be easier for you to start anything
Good luck for you

my family owns a charity school in our village where we give education + food + living room + cloths just for free for poor deserving students also we find children who r involve in crimes so we bring them to our school and try our best to rebuilt there  moral values and made them a good human being and our family is running that school since 1990

Succeed in your expat family project with advice from other expats

OR