Please Help!

Hi I'm Ben...

Me and a friend are looking to move from the UK to Malta, both 24 and am looking for some help on any websites that are good to find work, cost of living etc...if you know anyone we can contact this would also be appreciated!

look forward to hearing from you thanks!  :top:

Hi Ben,

The best thing to do, is going through the different categories and topics on the forum and I am sure you'll find a lot of useful information. But just to give you a quick help, check HERE for details about the various recruitment agencies and websites, and HERE for more information with regards to the cost of living in Malta.

Best of luck!

Antonio

As you have posted virtually the same message to 8 different forums it appears you do not know where you want to go to but are exploring options all over Europe. I suggest when you make a decision you ask specific questions from those on the appropriate forum. As Mantonas mentioned above, read what is already here.

Thanks for your comments guys, yes there are many very much the same in different areas lol as have been exploring options to try and find the best place for work etc...

Thanks again.

best options for work! - it helps when those who are being asked the question know what experience you have and the types of skills you may have  - the question is too general

Sorry yes, well my mate has quite a few years experience in floor laying and scaffolding, and I've done mainly customer service in past years but been labouring/tiling the past two years...

Will do other work such as bar work etc too we are not majorly fussed just need to find a starting point,

Am quite new so thanks a lot for the tips!

Hi ben I am from the uk and me and my partner are moving to malta in the next few weeks any questions I needed answering I got all the information on this site and found it very usefull barbara

Ok thankyou Barbara!

Good luck for your move!