New Comers to Dubai, need direction..I can help you!

Hi every one

If you are new to Dubai, or will soon arrive to Dubai, and would like to know some place/ need help for specific location...I am offering you a help!

I am staying near Dubai Airport, so its easy for me to receive you their...as for me, I am interested to meet different people, with different culture, religion..also expand my social contacts outside my university, and outside Indian nationality, which is most dominant one in my college

I am not that old in Dubai, I have been here for two month, but quite know many places, especially the one near the metro

if you need help...then feel free to contact me

its better to post your question or needs here..in public, instead of personal message

Glad to see people helping out :)

I might drop by in Dubai , by December :)

Hi ineed few info.

Could you post your number or call me at +971564862428

isac

Hello There

I am accountant, Payroll administrator in Canada. I love to move to Dubai, I apply several jobs on line but no luck.

Would you please give me some tips, do I need come over to look for jobs or I need find my job and then move there.

I appreciate if you help me.

Thanks

isacgeo wrote:

Hi ineed few info.

Could you post your number or call me at +971564862428

isac

its fine..you can send me in private message what you need..I will look for it

kuando wrote:

Hello There

I am accountant, Payroll administrator in Canada. I love to move to Dubai, I apply several jobs on line but no luck.

Would you please give me some tips, do I need come over to look for jobs or I need find my job and then move there.

I appreciate if you help me.

Thanks

unfortunatly, I am not working there, I am student, didn't really know..someone who have experience about job, might help you

Hi
Thank you for reply.

I m looking for office job In Dubai, also I am thinking to open small business for myself. I know Dubai does not allow us to have ownership in land but how about business , like I can lease a store and have my own business.

How is business registration?

How long will take? what Documents I need.

Where I have to go?

Which business in demand in Dubai?

Dear Friend if you answer me these question I will be so appreciate.

Thanks

kuando wrote:

Hi
Thank you for reply.

I m looking for office job In Dubai, also I am thinking to open small business for myself. I know Dubai does not allow us to have ownership in land but how about business , like I can lease a store and have my own business.

How is business registration?

How long will take? what Documents I need.

Where I have to go?

Which business in demand in Dubai?

Dear Friend if you answer me these question I will be so appreciate.

Thanks

No worries It simple, that all you have to do is to issue a license from the department of economic development in Dubai.

Please look forward to their site to have all the info you needs.

www.dubaided.gov.ae

All the best.

Hi There

I will check it, would you please give me some more information. which business in demand,

Can I ask what kind of job you are doing?

I appreciate if you give me more info.

kuando wrote:

Hi There

I will check it, would you please give me some more information. which business in demand,

Can I ask what kind of job you are doing?

I appreciate if you give me more info.

In matter of business that it will be unfair if I can just give you trustful feedback for the moment.

But I do know a business consultant who could suggest and feed you back with a good master plan that for sure will help.

Kindly if you let me check it out and will be in touch with you to get back to you shorty with a free processional online feedback.

I suggest if you do have a personal questions that you could kindly inbox me with much thanks.

I appreciate your help.

I am single mother and I want move to Dubai because of my teen son. In Canada we have too much freedom and I do not like it.

I really need help soon. Any time I ask any consultant , they give me different information.
I know opening business is not easy in Dubai. I apply for job a lot but no luck as well.

Any way Thank you

No worries you're much welcome.

In matter if you planning to move to Dubai is because to safe your teenager son that I suggest if you could stay over in Canada.

Since your son is a teenager that no matter for where you planning to move on that for sure he will find his way out there.

The best and good way to invest your money is to your son that if you could think in much different way to send your son to Academy or institute after his school time to make him learn and make him self busy with a good hobbies with a good decent friends with a good people that you can trust.

I believe if you settle down him to help him to get marriage much earlier that at least this is much good for you to be close to him and to live as one family to become a grandmother someday to rise up their children.

I just want you first to think about tow important matters that you might much consider it before you decide to shift over to Dubai or anywhere that you might lose your money for the business since not everything could be guarantee on business for getting the good profits in return, and second you might you will feel the same thing again about your son since it might he will find his way again to hangout with the wrong people.

You're a good mother and I wish all the best for you.  :cheers:

Hello..
I am a filipino nurse working in riyadh. I will go exit by may and planning to cross country going to dubai. I have relative there willing to provide tourist visa for me and ticket.. What are other requirements they will ask once im already in dubai airport? What document should i have in my hand in this case.. This is my first time to go cross country and your response is much appreciated and would help me a lot.. Thanks

@kuando

If u want to start your business here first come here and check the market. To know about UAE Market you have to work here first. And regarding apply from canada, may be u will not get any response. To find job here u have to come on visit visa and search for the job then u can get. when u found a job then u can easily know the market here and u can start your business....

@leabagon

On I was coming on visit visa here they didnt ask anything, just check my passport and stamped for the entry....

@quaid thank you soo much sir =)

hello.. can i go cross country to dubai with no exit visa from riyadh?

Hi! I'm new in Dubai finding work.

lotus Star Light wrote:

Hi every one

If you are new to Dubai, or will soon arrive to Dubai, and would like to know some place/ need help for specific location...I am offering you a help!

I am staying near Dubai Airport, so its easy for me to receive you their...as for me, I am interested to meet different people, with different culture, religion..also expand my social contacts outside my university, and outside Indian nationality, which is most dominant one in my college

I am not that old in Dubai, I have been here for two month, but quite know many places, especially the one near the metro

I will required kind assistance.

I need 2 Phillippine with Medical/Anesthesiologist/Nurse background with 2 years Dubai work visa.
Do you think where can i recruit or can you help me to source anyone who is already in dubai looking for this position job.

EliteInvestments wrote:
lotus Star Light wrote:

Hi every one

I will required kind assistance.

I need 2 Phillippine with Medical/Anesthesiologist/Nurse background with 2 years Dubai work visa.
Do you think where can i recruit or can you help me to source anyone who is already in dubai looking for this position job.

I am not in Dubai right now, I left long time