Schooling and working in Australia

As a post graduate student with curtin university Australia what job can one find in Perth to support my financing and what could b the pay?

agadakenneth wrote:

As a post graduate student with curtin university Australia what job can one find in Perth to support my financing and what could b the pay?

Hello and welcome to the forum

You will first need a visa. If coming on a student visa you can only work part time, 20 hours a week.
Jobs are dependent on your skills and if there are jobs available in Perth. 
Unemployment is rising here in Australia so it is getting much harder for locals to find work let alone expat students.

Perth is officially the most expensive city in Australia to live.

For cost of living www.numbeo.com

Thanks stumpy, how Mich can one be pay per hour in perth, because I will need to raise money to pay my second semester tuition. As I only have only my first tuition fee with me.

Pay rate depends on what sort of job you get. 
I suggest you do a Google search for pay rates. Put 'pay rates for cleaners Perth' into your search engine and see what comes up.
Even Google 'student jobs Perth' and see what comes up. 

You could ask at the college you will be attending to see if they have any contacts for student work.

Taxes are high too. ranges from 25 to 35% could be a little less for part time work. 

You really need to do some serious research before coming over as you will run out of funds really quickly. There is no way you can get enough part time work to pay next semester fees, pay food, rent and transport. 

You really need to pay for a full years tuition in advance and then work to pay for rent, food etc.

Thanks stumpy. I appreciate. I will keep in touch