Native-English speaking teacher (female) wanted to teach orphans

Looking for a qualified, female English teacher (native speaker), who would be interested in teaching 5 kids (12 years old) at an orphanage in Hoi An City, Vietnam - 2 hrs, twice a week. It is part of a private sponsoring initiative to enable these kids to later go to University.
To find the right candidate we would like to follow the steps below:
1. Please contact us
2. send us your CV and credentials
3. Skype interview
4. personal interview in Hoi An
Looking forward to getting to know you.

And I thought VietNam was an equal opportunity country?

Here in HCM we even have a Vice-Chair who is female, and swings a very large hammer and gets the job done.

Sexism is discrimination.

Hello English2go_now

I invite you to place an advert in our Teaching jobs in Hoi An so as to better spread the word and increase your chances to find a potential candidate.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

It could be an all female, maybe religious institution, thus be acceptable.
Think positive first.

mas fred wrote:

It could be an all female, maybe religious institution, thus be acceptable.

You might be an 'expert' for Indonesia but the law in VietNam says equal opportunity.

Hello,

I have just seen this post, i understand that it is old, but was interested to find out if you have any more job opportunities that are similar.

I am currently teaching children in Hanoi, and looking to move to Hoi an, i have spent 6 years working in the charity sector in various countries in East Africa, and have gained my Trinity TESOL in the UK.

i would like to have an opportunity to teach and give children the opportunities they deserve and right to education.

Thanks

Izzie

Hi Izzie,

Thanks for your interest. Yes, actually we do have more need. As we want to grow this into a much bigger project, I am looking for people who are reliable and committed. It is not a volunteer job, i. E. pay the teachers and expect them to fulfill the contract that we take out with them.

I would currently need someone who starts a new group of 6 kids (teenagers) twice a week and also teaches another group of 6 kids once a week. The other teacher is doing the second time a week and I might also need someone for 102 training.

Besides, I would need teaching experience to come up with a teaching concept for the bigger project we are planning so we can add it to the business case. This is a bit time critical. If you are interested, please send me your CV, the dates, when you would be able to start in Hoi An, as well as your contact details (incl. Skype) and we can have a chat.

Thanks!

Corinna

Hello,

Do you still have a position open and contact to send my CV? I would like more information regarding the opportunity.

I am 26 years of age, living in Hanoi- but willing to relocate, and an English speaking native from USA.

I have a Bachelors of Science Degree in Bioenvironmental Science, 5 years of experience managing education programs in USA, 3 years of experience in preschool teaching in USA, and experience as a private English speaking nanny in USA. I do not have a teaching certificate.

I am searching for teaching opportunities for a 6 or 12 month contract.

Thank you

Hi,

You can Mail to [email protected]

Thanks!

Corinna

Thank you. I have sent my CV.

Kathleen

Hi everybody,

This is to inform you that all job offers and job requests should be made in the jobs section found here : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/vietnam/hoi-an/
Therefore, i advise you to post your ad in this section only please.

Thanks

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed