About Student Life In Hungary

Hey i'm from Pakistan i'm planning to move abroad for study please guide me about Hungary option is a good for me?can i get there job easily to fulfill my living expense??

I have to be honest and say that this is not a good time to come to Hungary. To become a resident, you have to prove that you can support yourself as soon as you arrive in the country. The currency, HUF, is very weak against the major international currencies and prices are rising faster than wages for most people, especially students (one reason why more and more are studying abroad). There are few jobs that a non-Hungarian speaker can do, especially outside Budapest, and unless you are an expect linguist, or have a lot of time and money, it is difficult to learn the language quickly. Added to this, there is increasing xenophobia and even official discrimination against foreign citizens. So, unless you have private funds, I would give it a miss. Sorry to have to write this, but it's my honest view, having lived here for fifteen years.