From canada - wishes meet up on Addis to explore the city!

Hey all,

My name is Clara -- originally from Canada. My colleague and I (and roommate) are interested in meeting other expats in Addis! We would be up for a meet-up, exploring the city, or anything else being organized.

If there are any photographers who are interested in doing a meet-up and exploring to take some pictures, let me know!

Best,
Clara

Hello Clara and welcome on board Expat.com

So as to better bring interaction to your post, a new thread was created from the latter on the Addis Ababa forum.

I invite you to participate on threads in our Networking in Addis Ababa section of the forum to find other expatriates who are seeking meet ups too.

regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hey Clara, sounds good. We both like photography and are hoping to move in with some film makers. We're still finding our feet after only five days but let's keep in touch and arrange something soon.

My email is [email protected]

Thanks for getting in touch.

Ben

hey clara welcome you here in ethio specifically in addis, sure you will explore the city and the whole country and am here just to help as i am lliving now in addis and a bit familiar to it.. i will be helping you guys to have a wonderful trip and by this i will also gain friends like you... so will be waiting you and let us be in touch... e-mail me when you are going to come to be free to welcome you...

hi there,
it is my pleasure to show you around Addis and beyond, if you need so i am living in Addis  and i am professional  tour guide in Ethiopia. Therefore, i would be very happy to help you while you are in Ethiopia. Just let me know your idea, after you read this email.
Thanks and peace be with you!
Your sincerely,
Mitiku.

hello dear am not an expat yet but am living in addis abeba ethiopia and my profesion is Architecture and also work here i will help u  if u need any information u need in the city u can contact me at my email [email protected]

Hey Clara,
I'm game for a city adventure. I usually hangout with my wife's cousin (Yonas) and he shows me around the city but he's busy most of the time with work. I have a car and am pretty good with driving but I can't really look around much when it's just me in the car.. :) Difficult to find cool places while not running people over! Hit me up if you want to give it a try or maybe I could have Yonas come with when he gets some free time.

Hello. This is María. I just arrived from Spain. When do you wish to explore the city?