Ladies who want to travel and explore - LADIES ONLY THREAD!

Hello ladies! Yes, I'm talking to the ladies. Please no creepy men trying to hookup with ladies.

I'm a 28 year old American and Im brand new to riyadh, have been here less than two weeks. I'm living in a compound near exit 14. Though there are some awesome people in my compound, the majority are all married and aren't looking to do much exploring.

I'm looking for some awesome ladies who like adventure, travel, and exploring.  I would be interested in getting together to have some travel buddies around the city. 

Message here or pm me if you are in a similar situation. Anyone welcome :)

Hi! Sure I hope I can help you. inbox me.

Regards,
Mhy

Hello Tammi1sj

I invite you to participate on threads in our Networking in Riyadh section of the forum so as to reach out expatriates around you.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi,
I should arrive in Riyadh next week, I'll contact you :)

Tammi1sj wrote:

Hello ladies! Yes, I'm talking to the ladies. Please no creepy men trying to hookup with ladies.

I'm a 28 year old American and Im brand new to riyadh, have been here less than two weeks. I'm living in a compound near exit 14. Though there are some awesome people in my compound, the majority are all married and aren't looking to do much exploring.

I'm looking for some awesome ladies who like adventure, travel, and exploring.  I would be interested in getting together to have some travel buddies around the city. 

Message here or pm me if you are in a similar situation. Anyone welcome :)

Hi Tammi,

Am not there yet but will be on Thursday Oct 29th...does this mean I fibbed on my profile. I'm surely looking for all the same things!

OK, new to this site and shall wait for others to teach me the etiquette.

Jane

Hi ladies!
I'm a 29yr old Brit.. Been in the kingdom for 3yrs. Travelled but not to full potential. I'm planning trek in Sri lanka up Adams peak (beautiful to watch sunrise) it'll be total of 5 days. From 5th march. Cost including flights Should be around £600. Give me shout if anyone interested!
[email protected]

Hello i am interested in living in Riyadhuh and am wondering if anyone would like to show me around the city when i come please.

Hello CrystalR,

Please keep in mind that this thread is almost a year old now, and not had any activity since February. It will probably be much better for you to start your own topic thread on the Saudi Arabia Forum, rather than just adding a reply on this topic thread.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi Crystal
When are you planning on moving to Riyadh? I'll be moving there this November for work.
Definatley going to be looking for friends to hang out with and explore the city with. I also have a lot of travel plans for neighboring countries.  Lots to do in the area!
Send me a message if you're interested in talking
Jenell

Really? How did you get a job there? Do you know how I can get one because I would like to go but just realized I will need a resident permit