New visit visa fee increase

Hi
bahrain has recently increased visit visa fees. is it applicable for ppl going from KSA to Bharian via causeway?

dear Shaharyar001,

it's applicable to everyone entering Bahrain is what i believe, please refer to the below mentioned link

http://www.npra.gov.bh/en/view/media-ce … s-revised/

T&R
Arjun

Shaharyar001 wrote:

Hi
bahrain has recently increased visit visa fees. is it applicable for ppl going from KSA to Bharian via causeway?

Well , the info is never given :p

For example , it shows on the website of NPRA , that a GCC resident with high profession gets a visa for BD2-5 :)
But no one ever paid for a visa , only low professions used to pay at the Bahraini Immigration at the causeway !

Now new rules got implemented , and they say it's 25 BD for a GCC resident :/
Whereas a Pakistani or Indian can get evisa for 7 BD for 2 weeks  :|

I did the calculations , and it's seems mixed up !

Better call them offices at the Causeway , these are the numbers and am sure any one of them can give you the correct info +973 1779 3855 or 6558/6559/6554/6556  :)

And also , update me :P
Coz I might be going by year end to Bahrain ;)

I can confirm that those crossing into Bahrain from Saudi Arabia over the Causeway are not charged anything.

Some of my family and friends arrived today and they did not pay anything for the entry visa at the Causeway.

The car insurance premium has increased from BD2 to BD6.5 (ie., increased from SAR20 to SAR65).