Any one from KNPC Project, I am from Canada

I am planning to come Kuwait October end, Do you know any one who is working In clean fuel project.

Hi rreddy,

Can you please give us some more details about the information you are looking for?

Regards,

David.

My visa stamped yesterday, I am planning to come Kuwait this month end,
Need information about the KNPC project like work environment, work hours etc...

well..
i hope this will help,
I heard the work environment is fine & the clean fuel refinery is yet to be built I suppose

I am also having an offer in Kuwait . Can you please message me how they are offered.

where are you from, email me you number?

I am. With FW

I am. With FW. Three packages. MAB1, MAB2 and MAA. MAB1 & 2 mainly greenfield with some brownfield . MAA majority Brownfield with some green. Projects still pre work stage. About to start civil maybe dec/Jan.

My name is Greg, and I am on the KNPC project. How can I help you?

Hi,

I am having 8 years experience in unix admin , how much salary I should ask them

nitin 123, I am confuse. I am presently working at KOC, one of KNPC's affiliates. KNPC & KOC's mother company is KPC. KNPC won't hire you unless they know what you do and now you are telling here at expat that you've got an offer from them. And you are asking for the job scope of operations engineer at KNPC. It's logical, KNPC won't offer a job unless  you passed the screening from head to foot. Besides, if you're an engineer, you should know an idea on unit operations. Make sure about it. Kuwaitization is being applied anywhere but if the company feels you will be an asset they disregard it coz they can easily justify it. I'd been there. 5 days a week I pass by KNPC going to my KOC office. Make sure you know what you are asking for.

Can you specify what project?

Plenty of projects on KPC's umbrella organization. I work at KOC and they have lots of projects going on.

hai,
i am kannan from india.certified Senior Welding Inspector.looking for QC jobs in KNPC project.Dears can you post HR id.

This is kannan Gopal,An engineering graduate with 10yrs of experiences in Oil and Gas field.Presently in India.Holds Certification in API-510, API-653, CSWIP - 3.2.2, NDT level-II and Nace level-I.can you post FW HR mail id.

This is kannan Gopal,An engineering graduate with 10yrs of experiences in Oil and Gas field.Presently in India.Holds Certification in API-510, API-653, CSWIP - 3.2.2, NDT level-II and Nace level-I.can you post FW HR mail id.

kannangopal08  I am so impress with your credentials. Try submitting your resume on KPC and its subsidiaries' websites. To name a few are KNPC, KOC, Petrochemicals Industries Company, Kuwait Petroleum International and Kuwait Gulf Oil Company. Good luck.