Looking for accomodation for four internship students, 3 months

We are four students from the Netherlands, 3 women and 1 guy. We will do an internship in Bangladesh from begin november till end january and are searching for an accomodation were we could stay for those 3 months.

please let me know,
thank you!

loulouzaat wrote:

We are four students from the Netherlands, 3 women and 1 guy. We will do an internship in Bangladesh from begin november till end january and are searching for an accomodation were we could stay for those 3 months.

please let me know,
thank you!

Just hold the right Visa for internship in hands before thing get nasty....

in which org u r going to do ur internship?

Hey I m living at Banani Dhaka. If you want you can stay my flat for 3 month I think you will like my flat because it's fully new .

loulouzaat wrote:

please let me know,
thank you!

Friend
Please let me know about your internship. Where or which Institute will give you this opportunity. Then I guess which area is good for you. Definitely I will help you about this purpose.

Sagor

Hello loulouzaat and welcome to Expat.com

You can also drop in an advert in our Housing in Bangladesh section so as to increase your chances to find a nice rental.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

When you will come?