Cultural activities in english

Hi Everybody,

I am looking for some cultural activities in english in Rabat like film, debates, theatre etc. The french institute has a nice program but I am unable to understand everything... Does anyone has some suggestions? Thanks in advance!

Hi Jacky

I am having the same problem so would also be interested to hear of any english goings-on.

V

Check with the Embassy and/or the British Council.

Hey Jacky/hey Vali,

In Morocco they are unfortunately not many English-language activities. Therefore I follow the programming of the Dutch Institute in Rabat, which have many English-language activities.

October 14, starts a program "Into Morocco". There are 10 lectures and they also organize great excursions. I think its gonna be very interesting for Expat's to learn more about Morocco in a fun way. I will be there because I think it is important to meet other expat's and build a social life here.

On this website they have more info: http://www. ru.nl/nimar/actualites/nieuws-actualites/@961450/into-morocco/

I had Contact with  Hélène Kraan.
Her email is: [email protected],

They respond verry fast,

Hopefully I've answered your question and maybe we will see each other at the Nimar in Rabat.

This is a good site for cultural events: babelfan.ma

Thank you Missykel and Dutchabroad! Babelfun is a good tip. Does anyone know the event  "Pages", the other side of Morocco"?
I checked out the program of the Dutch Institute, sounds really nice. It is not cheap (350 euro for 10 times) but I think worth it since it also includes some excursions. The British council only offers language courses.