Need your kind help!

Hello

I really like this forum, I found a lot of very useful information, just made my life easier.

I need to ask a question,

I have a valid lebanese driving license, can I use it in Bahrain?

Or do I have to get a Bahraini license?

thx

i think only GCC and international license can be used..i am not 100 % sure..as am even new in bahrain..

Dear SarahMoh,

You could drive in Bahrain if your on Visit visa and hold a valid international driving license from your country (subject to rules of rent a car companies) else if you are bahrain resident/work permit holder you need to apply for a Bahrain driving license.

the below mentioned link has the list of countries who could get a Bahrain driving license without a test.

http://www.traffic.gov.bh/view/licenses … g-license/

good luck!
T&R
Arjun

Thanks

I have been driving here on my UK license (not international) for over 2 years. You will have to speak to the driving directorate to know for sure if this is the same for your country. A lot of countries have a limited amount of time driving here or with some countries you aren't allowed to drive at all.

Certain European countries can drive if you're on a tourist visa !

Also having an International License can make you eligible to drive :p

The best thing is to convert your license :)

Just look at this link Guide to Traffic Rules Bahrain

No u cant us in bahrain only gulif cantry

You need to have a Bahrain driving licence to drive in Bahrain. The only exception is if you are visiting  bahrain and have an international driving licence. GCC nationals can drive with their own countires driving licences.

If you are going to live and work in Bahrain then you need a local licence. There is a long list of countries whose licences can be converted to a Bahrain driving licence. All others have to go through driving classes and tests in order to get a driving licence.

Thanks every one

I have decided to convert my license

:)

Dear Madam:
You will require have a bahraini license
I wish you all the best of luck
qamar
[email protected]

wishing you a good and lots of luck

Rayhan Jameel wrote:

Dear Madam:
You will require have a bahraini license