Furom

HELLOW guys im Jenny from the Philippines  im 31 yrs old im in Nguyen Thi Thap q7 now. Im looking for a job Like Nanny,or a House Keeping..im verry Hard working person and a verry high energy level at work ,honest person...i need a job now so guys please help me to find ... i leave my family there in phil to gave them a better life thats why im here.. this is my contact # GUYS  (01204809546) try to ring me if theres a job offer here arround HCMC thank you ...           my email address is  pulmano_ [email protected]

Hello Jenny

So as to increase your chances to find an employment, I invite you to place your advert in our Jobs offers in Ho Chi Minh City forum.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

kenjee wrote:

Hello Jenny

So as to increase your chances to find an employment, I invite you to place your advert in our Jobs offers in Ho Chi Minh City forum.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Jenny,

As Kenjee has stated an Expat job advertisement will get you out there. The Expat.com also has employers seeking people like yourself.  There are also Au pair positions and babysitter positions listed in the jobs sections if you haven't navigated there yet.

jobs here!

Personal and Household services  (123)

Au pair (8)
Babysitting (42)

Good luck!

Thanks Beyondthesee ;)

Time to close this thread down

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team
[Topic Closed]

Closed