Need Help on Filing a complaint to Ministry of Labor

:/  I need serious help and assistance on how to log a complaint in the ministry of labor against "saudi employers"...who, has not issued an iqama for their employees for more than 2 months since joining, paid salary late, and only 1 month instead of 2, has not provided esb to exiting employees, and harrassing them to sign a document that esb has been given(?)...and the sheer fact of "harsh" treatment and constant threats.

Do they even have a desk for non-arabic speaking complainant?

You can contact the Overseas Filipino Association, which is run by the embassy and seek legal assistance from them.

:D  not getting some responses to any of them right now...on the process...but i need the complaint to be heard to the Saudi Ministry of Labor....anyone? any clues?

Dude you could try proceeding directly to our embassy for assistance, i believe steps are quite complicated and long specially for new comers and non arabic speaker...F.Y.I. for IQAMA usually it's quite normal for 2-3 months of processing, i encourage you to continue what you are planning, rules now in K.S.A. have changed over the years and labor laws are now slowly but surely are becoming stricter and safer for employees , just pursue it and let those offender learn their lessons.

ralph-HRD-Dude wrote:

Dude you could try proceeding directly to our embassy for assistance, i believe steps are quite complicated and long specially for new comers and non arabic speaker...F.Y.I. for IQAMA usually it's quite normal for 2-3 months of processing, i encourage you to continue what you are planning, rules now in K.S.A. have changed over the years and labor laws are now slowly but surely are becoming stricter and safer for employees , just pursue it and let those offender learn their lessons.

Isn't there such a new rule that says - if company cannot provide you an iqama for 2 months - you can go and look for another job?  :/ 
Anyway, I have no problem going to the embassy - but matter is - the troubled employee is in a place not in Riyadh - without Phil. embassy Office.

If your talking about the submission of requirements like PASSPORT, MEDICAL, it should be within the 3 months span of the visa prior given or else the employee will be considered as overstaying and employer will be due for a penalty,  actual releasing and processing of the IQAMA is on the hands of our dear JAWAZAT, so basically if ff. requirements has been met before the expiration of the initial visa the employer is safe no matter how long it takes in jawazat unfortunately.

About the desk for non-Arabic speaker, i believe they do, but the problem is the processing of the actual complaint, I've met this guy who is in this similar situation and he said that to be able to process some of the requirements you need to go to (BARANGAY LIKE)small offices which you take permit or certificates that the labor requires and mostly of those small offices they don't have non arabic speaking desk and that is why it's better to have someone from either our embassy or a group that is experience with this subjects.

Can you specify the location of your friend, let's see what we can do to help him..