Anyone leaving for Islamabad by Saudi Airlines 5:40AM from Riyadh?

Hi,
I need to urgenlty send my degrees for attestation from the Saudi Culture Office and the Saudi Embassy in Pakistan. Is there anyone here who is leaving for Islamabad from the Saudi Airlines flight at 5:40AM today (1 Oct). I will hand over the envelope to you at the airport and you can inspect it inside out if you are suspicious. My uncle will be waiting for you outside at Islamabad Airport.

The reason for my urgency is that I need to get my Iqama transferred from my father's and for that I need to get my degrees attested. The deadline for me is 9th November and with the 5 days eid holidays, I can't afford to send the documents after 8th or 9th in order to get them back by 1st November.

Try ur luck at the airport young lad.. Anyone travelling today wont have that much time to read and reply on your post..

bilalmwirk wrote:

Hi,
I need to urgenlty send my degrees for attestation from the Saudi Culture Office and the Saudi Embassy in Pakistan. Is there anyone here who is leaving for Islamabad from the Saudi Airlines flight at 5:40AM today (1 Oct). I will hand over the envelope to you at the airport and you can inspect it inside out if you are suspicious. My uncle will be waiting for you outside at Islamabad Airport.

The reason for my urgency is that I need to get my Iqama transferred from my father's and for that I need to get my degrees attested. The deadline for me is 9th November and with the 5 days eid holidays, I can't afford to send the documents after 8th or 9th in order to get them back by 1st November.

Send them through a courier company instead.