Looking for friends

Hello Everyone,

I've been living in Malta for a year by myself now. I haven't made to many friends because of my work (Aviation) and travels. Currently I decided to stay put for awhile and settle down. I'm looking to make new friends and have a social network of friends.

I'm American and having some American friends to have dinner with would be nice, but I would also like to share with other cultures as well.

If anyone is interested leave me a post.

Hi, we would love to meet some new people too. We are often free during the day and some weekday evenings.

Hi their,
I am always up for meeting new people, having a drink and a chat, let me know.

Hello Planenuts and welcome to Expat.com :)

In which part of Malta do you live?

I invite you to participate on others threads in our Networking in Malta so as to meet other expatriates around you.

Also please, feel free to help us fill our directory so that expatriates can find useful contacts of Health professionals in Malta : Health in Malta

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello Chinook,
That would be great to meet up. I'm free most evenings, as I work at the airport during the days. y email address is [email protected]

Perhaps we could get a few more people from the site and have a small night out?

That would be nice Frankie. My email address is [email protected]
email me and we could set up a time and place for coffee or drinks. Look forward to hearing from you.

I live in Marsacala.

Hi I am french,as you I travel very much and is difficult to maintain friendship.
I am living in Sliema,if any evening to have a drink,me and my friend,will be happy to meet you.
Contact [email protected]

Hello Chris,

I am happy to meet for a meal/drink/coffee etc and get to know each other better. I'm British, live in Sliema.

Russell

Just sent you a personal message, I'm definitely up for a beer

Cheers,
Vlad