My name is Gian Piero and I've been working in the International Cooperation since 2004, carrying out psycho-sociale projects.
I worked in Est Europe, Asia and Africa.
Nice to meet people here

Welcome to the board.  We look forward to your contributions.

Bob K

To tell the truth, I have a little contribution.
Together with a friend of mine, bringing together various experiences, wrote a sort of booklet whose title is “Espatriati”.
It's in Italian language and it is about the impact of western countries' people as soon as they step into a foreign country, especially if it has a “non western culture”.
This impact, which is sometimes rather difficult and frustrating, is analyzed under a psychological and sociological perspective in order to help people to manage it at their best.
Below the link:

[moderated: no free ads please]

Thank you

Welcome on board.

Sounds very interesting, unfortunately my Italian is very basic  :(

Thank you!
Well, I'll manage to translate it in English even because it could reach a wider audience.

If your finished, please let me know. Would love to read it!

For sure! I will!
Where are you located?

halo, my name is rara, im working as flight attendant, i love to learn bout the culture from many countries, n i love to meet the people from many places with the different background.

Hi! Nice to hear from you.
I use to fly for my work. Generally I go t Est Europe countries or South Est Asia countries (Singapore, Malaysia)

hello,

I'm Sertac.

I want to meet foreigners in here,to hang out,practice language,explore the city etc. if anyone wants to join me pls let me know thanks

Hi deluxe5mjr
Welcome!
I've been many times in Instanbul, a wonderful city.
I've also tried to find opportunities to work there.
Regards.

Hello!
Where do you work? I am working here as an engineer in an oil and gas company.

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR