Students looking to study or come to Australia for studies !

Dear All,

My name is Pooja Ale and I am residing in Melbourne since last 6 Years. I am  a Qualified Education Agent Counselor which basically means i am qualified to provide Education related advise to all the students who are willing to come to Australia for studies. I have worked as an education Agent for 5 years and then worked in reputed Education institutes as Marketing and Admissions Coordinator, Recently I have started my own education agency and I am providing students from all over the world with ethical advice and helping the students to shape their career. we are also helping students with all kind of services including job related queries, banks in Australia, travel information , IELTS etc. we represent best colleges and universities in Australia. Please message me if I can be on any help .

Thanks and Regards
Pooja Ale

Thanks friend for your post. am a Kenyan and am so willing to come study in Australia. please help me  on the procedures especially if I can get a scholarship I will appreciate
Regards
Euphy

Hi Pooja

Can you provide some info about prospects at Victoria university

Hello,
Am from kenya and interested to study in australia. Kindly help on how to get cheaper colleges, about the overseas health cover and how to enroll.

Smiles13 wrote:

Hello,
Am from kenya and interested to study in australia. Kindly help on how to get cheaper colleges, about the overseas health cover and how to enroll.

You need first to decide on what sort of study course you want to pursue. Then go online and find colleges and teaching institutions that have that course. Then check the costs.

You will have to get a student visa. For this www.immi.gov.au  On a student visa you can work part time 20 hrs a week.

You will have to provide your own medical cover.  Cost of living is high here. For this try www.numbeo.com

You should make sure you have enough money to cover the full cost of your course and medical cover along with at least 3 months money to cover rent, food, transport etc.

Even part time work is hard to find and what you earn will  not cover very much at all. You may be lucky enough to find shared student accommodation. The college may assist in this. 

Good luck.