Guest friendly hotel in da nang

anyone recommend  a 4 or 5 star hotel in da nang. I'll be with my gf for 6 nights. that's is guest friendly.
andrew

Hello andrew

Welcome to Expat.com

Some that some members will be able to give you some information.

If you happen to get these first, could you please recommend these hotels in our directory so that others can benefit from the info in the future?

>> Hotels in Da Nang<<

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

I have travel 20 plus times with my housekeeper, aka girlfriend now wife. When we check in together never had a problem. A couple of times in Saigon they wanted an extra 500,000 to a million for an overnight guest when I checked in alone. In Thailand they only complained when I bought back 3 but were ok with 2 as long as they left their ID. Naturally this was a p4p situation. Now we typically stay at the same hotels when we return somewhere we have been before. In Da Nang I do not think you will have any problems as long as you check in together.

I was in DaNang a few weeks ago and stayed at an outstanding hotel rated 3 stars but the staff was fantastic English speakers, and very helpful and accommodating for my gf and I. The complimemtary breakfast was excellent with a choice of VN or western style, and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Its located between the river and beach with easy access to local and western style restaurants and watering holes. Its called Frangipani Boutique Hotel and well worth checking out. It is family owned and operated and Nam is the son that runs the place.