ATTESTATION OF DOCUMENTS FROM SAUDI CULTURE & EMBASSY

Dear Gentlemen,
I urgently need to know exact procedure for subject attestation.

I have already received formal offer letter from my employer in SA alongwith two separate letters in favor of "Culture" and  "Consulate" for degrees attestation. Currently, I have submitted my documents to Saudi Cultural office in Karachi and I did that myself in order to save time but I have come to know that this job is being done through Islamabad office and that's why it is consuming time. next procedure is to get my degrees attested from "Embassy" which is in islamabad as well. I need to know following :

- Is there any chance that I can get this job done from Saudi Consulate in Karachi instead of getting it done from Islamabad ?

- Can I do this myself or I need to have this done through an agent ? How much time it generally take ?

Actually, I am constantly getting reminders from my employer to join them but I have been unable to get the right information that's why require your urgent help.

Libra1970

Libra1970 wrote:

Dear Gentlemen,
I urgently need to know exact procedure for subject attestation.

I have already received formal offer letter from my employer in SA alongwith two separate letters in favor of "Culture" and  "Consulate" for degrees attestation. Currently, I have submitted my documents to Saudi Cultural office in Karachi and I did that myself in order to save time but I have come to know that this job is being done through Islamabad office and that's why it is consuming time. next procedure is to get my degrees attested from "Embassy" which is in islamabad as well. I need to know following :

- Is there any chance that I can get this job done from Saudi Consulate in Karachi instead of getting it done from Islamabad ?

- Can I do this myself or I need to have this done through an agent ? How much time it generally take ?

Actually, I am constantly getting reminders from my employer to join them but I have been unable to get the right information that's why require your urgent help.

Libra1970

Brother you can not do attestation by yourself.
contact below agency for complete detail.

{ PAKISTAN }
BUSINESS POINT ( KARACHI OFFICE)

Address :    Suit No.2, Karim Plaza, Near Civic Center, Block-14,Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi , Pakistan.
Ph :    (92-21) 34127375, 34142313, 38241625
Fax :    (92-21) 34127375
Email :    [email protected]
[email protected]

BRANCH OFFICE

Address :    Suit No.7, Karim Plaza, Near Civic Center, Block-14,Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Karachi , Pakistan.

degree attestation procedure from saudi cultureembassy is done by agency in karach,i NAMED S.A.Z  UNIVERSAL LINKS.

But if u went to islamabad then surely u will save ur time as well and money too . becaz saudi culture and saudi embasy attest degree withount taking any money while agency take 14k to 20k pkr. and agency also take many days. agency do my attestation in almost 18 to 21 days..... my documents for degree attestation submit on 12 sept 2014 and on 3rd oct my agent inform me that my degree are attested from saudi culture and saudi embassy and also they apply for my visa in embassy and i got e number on the same day 3rd oct 2014.

and saudi culture at karachi send the degree to islamabad saudi culture for attesttaion and i think same suadi embassy at karachi will do....

degree attestation procedure from saudi culture

please follow the above link u will get all info

It is a very unbelievably difficult process this!

Saudi culture ISB forwards your foreign degree to other Saudi culture offices when they are unable to verify your degree from foreign universities.

This is a highly nonsensical process which can take months.

Yeh i confirm it take's one month in my case

britney1984 wrote:

Yeh i confirm it take's one month in my case

Dear sir/ madam,

When was exactly this ?

Please provide further guidance to us. I'm stuck in this Attestation. process since April.

You were applying with a local degree or a foreign degree ?

Thank you