Share your Experience ....Detail Replies would be appreciated

i would like to know Qatar work visa (worker visa-low category visa) processing time because I was selected for a construction company, they had applied my visa on 31-July -2014 still I didn't received my visa they are saying it its under process ,kindly wait. I been jobless from 60 days .can you say processing time for low category Qatar work visa? So that I can plan myself in career

@ satishsreelu you should ask your employer they are right person to assist you about the visa process status.

satishsreelu wrote:

Yesterday i would like to know Qatar work visa (worker visa-low category visa) processing time because I was selected for a construction company, they had applied my visa on 31-July -2014 still I didn't received my visa they are saying it its under process ,kindly wait. I been jobless from 73days .can you say processing time for low category Qatar work visa? So that I can plan myself in career

Look...........just take ur back and sit relax, coz there is not much expected by the time frame given by the office work here specially,,,do not make ur mind as the sentences written on the pages u received ,,,specially foir the visa...may u get it before the time schedule  or may u get it beyond the limited time given to u....so take it easy ...its the best suggestion I have for U....Really

Helo
Processing of VISA requires good time may be 1-2 months maximum.
But u should be aware Qatar visa details they applied for duration, status- family /single, type- work/ visit/buiness
and all visas are generally sponsored by company owner which make one fix at same company for 2 years minimum or else if u leave u cannot come back to qatar for work to other company in next 2 years. Labor law. check government website.
Also talk about same to u r employer & other friends.

satishsreelu any news?