Moving from uk soon

Hi all my name is Paul. I am moving to swaziland in a few weeks and hoping to settle. I have visited twice before as my sister lives there with Her Swazi husband. I loved it there and so does she. I am lucky enough to just book a flight and come over as no ties in uk. However next year my girlfriend is visiting and if she likes it her and our daughter are moving out too. I am really after advice on best movers to use. Costs of containers for our contents of house and to ship our car over. And legal boundless regarding work. Work permits etc. Do I have an advantage as my sister is a citizen now? How do me and my gf get to stay without crossing boarder every 30 days for passport re stamp etc. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance
Paul and Emmah

Welcome and good luck on you adventure. 

Hopefully someone here will have information for you on movers.  Who did your sister use?

Bob K

Hello Paul and Emmah,

Your topic is now on the Swaziland forum for more visibility. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Ship your car?
That won't be cheap; perhaps you'd be better off checking prices over there, and seeing what options are better for you.
Perhaps the price of  anew car is lower than in the UK, making the transport of your old one more expensive.

Hi Bob. She used Anglo Pacific. I'm just after a rough figure for an ISO container prob use about half of it.

Thank you Priscilla

Well my brother in law reckons even a cheap car in Swaz is pricey for the quality so a newer one would be well out of reach and the quality of car here and for how cheap they are these days was thinking might be worth it as I half decent car here is as little as £1000 and and anything near the quality there would in equivalent cost a great deal more. So if shipping isn't too bad it would possibly pay off. But I'm moving out here before my gf anyway so I will do some searching about