Neu in Riad und suche Deutschsprachlige als neue Freunde (German)

Hello ihr alle! :)

Ich bin 21 Jahre alt und suche Leute in Riad die deutsch als Muttersprache beherrschen oder die in Deutschland genug gelebt haben und dass was ich gerade schreibe gut verstehen :D Ich komme selber nicht aus Deutschland sondern  aus Kairo, aber bin in Hamburg aufgewaschen und bin vor kurzem leider von Berlin ausgezogen. :(  falls interessiert bitte meldet euch, ich würde mich sehr freuen. :)

Ps.  ich spreche sehr gut arabisch falls jemand damit Hilfe braucht. :)

-Aya

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Hello TheA20,

Since you are posting to an Anglophone forum, out of consideration for all of our members would you kindly post in ENGLISH ONLY here.

Each of our forums has 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) which you can access by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of each page and then selecting the desired language from the drop-down. In each of these forums members should also post only in the language of the forum.

Thankyou for your cooperation and understanding.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Guten Tag ich spreche Deutsch und moechte Arabisch lernen falls Sie intresiert sind ...............schoenen Tag :D

German my mother tong..........teach me Arabic please..............:-)
greetings

Hello norbertblum

I invite you to place an advert in our section Language classes in Riyadh to increase your chances to find a tutor for learning Arabic.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hallo Aya,

habe mich sehr gefreut, deine Nachricht zu lesen. Bin Hussein 35 Jahre und komme aus Aegypten. Lebe zurzeit in Alkharj, nicht weitweg von Riyadh. Ich suche auch momentan Leute, die Deutsch sprechen. Bin Bauingenieur von Beruf und habe jahrelang in Deutschland gelebt, studiert und gearbeitet. Wuerde mich freuen, wenn wir uns unterhalten koennen.

LG,
Hussein

Hello Hussein

As you are on the Anglophone version of the site, it is required to write ONLY in English to facilitate interaction between members.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com team

wjwoodward wrote:

[img align=c]http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg[/url]

Hello TheA20,

Since you are posting to an Anglophone forum, out of consideration for all of our members would you kindly post in ENGLISH ONLY here.

Each of our forums has 5 separate language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) which you can access by clicking on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of each page and then selecting the desired language from the drop-down. In each of these forums members should also post only in the language of the forum.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, Expat-blog Experts Team

Good to see you again William.....as you know that's one of my favorite post you always have handy..... :top::idontagree:

Hallo, mittlerweile bist du ja nicht mehr ganz so neu, allerdings bin ich es. - 3 Monate...
Ich komme aus Hamburg.
Ich würde gerne ein wenig arbabisch lernen und natürlich andere Leute kennen lernen.
Lg

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

Hello Lennug,

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hi
Do u still need arabic lessons?