Anyone studying in Victoria University?

I am planning to do my masters in Victoria University, Melbourne. Anyone studying or studied at VU?

Thanks!

Hello sam.mendes29

Welcome on board Expat.com :)

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hi Sam , What exactly are you going to study in Victoria Unversity? I should be able to help you :)

Hi Pooja

What would be prospects for Master of Business (Enterprise Resource Planning Systems)?

Are you current student at VU?

Hi there. I will study Masters in VU also on Feb 2015. What's your course?

Hi

I am planning to enroll for Master's in Enterprise resource planning and management.What's your course?

Masters in Communication. I'm a Filipina. How about you? :)

I am Abhiram from India. When are planning to arrive in Melbourne?

I have studied at VU for a semester. It is a very good university with nice lecturers and staff. Do you know which campus you will be attending?
The city campus is the most convenient. Ask more specific questions if you need.
FYI VU is cheaper to study in compared to other universities.

Thanks Elyas for your response.

What will be prospects for Master's in ERP course at VU

I will be attending  Flinder's street campus. Any student accommodation or cheap sharing accommodation near Flinder's  campus.

Can i find part time jobs near campus vicinity?

Accommodation are plenty near Flinders street campus. City is full of student apartments, very affordable too. However, the further out you move, the more affordable it gets.
There are numerous jobs for international students, specially call centres, restaurants and the rest. You can maybe score office jobs or internships depending on the connections VU provides you, or how sought after your degree is.

ElyasD wrote:

Accommodation are plenty near Flinders street campus. City is full of student apartments, very affordable too. However, the further out you move, the more affordable it gets.
There are numerous jobs for international students, specially call centres, restaurants and the rest. You can maybe score office jobs or internships depending on the connections VU provides you, or how sought after your degree is.

Thank you!

Emmagretha wrote:

Masters in Communication. I'm a Filipina. How about you? :)

Hi!
I'm going to apply for the same course to you. Could you please tell me more detail about each steps? I read the guide book but better to ask you for further infor. Thank you and looking forward to hearing back from you soonest!

Merry X'mas to you all!