APPLYING FOR VISIT VISA

hello. please help me. i want to bring my wife here but i'm still confused on the procedure of the document. i take the NSO marriage certificate with me and already red ribbon by DFA. (that is the procedure they tell to me) and now that i bring the document here our company telling me that it should be attested by saudi embassy in the philippines. can i do this attested here in saudi embassy or i need to bring it again in the phil.

Hello miles30

Welcome to Expat.com

While waiting for members to help you out, I invite you to browse through the section Visas in Riyadh so as to gather some useful info.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

hey miles. don't believe your company. ok these are the procedures to get your wife family visa.

First the documents:
1. you must have a copy of the marriage certificate authenticated by DFA- that red ribbon.
2. College diploma, if there is one.
3. you must have a copy of your wifes passport.
4. Company letter, which states that you are their employee with salary etc etc, it must be in arabic.
5. Bring the marriage certificate and diploma to a translation company, for translating to Arabic.
6. Bring the company letter, translated marriage certificate and diploma to Riyadh Chamber of Commerce for stamping (you will pay the stamps i.e. 25 riyals per document). Also you need to bring the Ministry of Interior visa application form for stamping also (see next  steps below).

Once you have that: follow these next steps.
1. Go to the MoI, Ministry of Interior website, download the form for Family visa. It is in arabic, so you need someone that will guide you to fill in the blanks. After completing the form, have it sign and stamp by your HR manager.
2. Pay in SABB or other banks e.g. Riyad bank, the family visa, which is 2000 riyals per person.
3/ .Bring all your documents (listed above) to the Ministry of Interior office (infront of Yamama Hotel, which is near batha).
3. Submit your family visa application form, attaching your marriage certificate in arabic, diploma in arabic, copy of passport, copy of the original marriage certificate, all the documents mentioned above. and copy of the visa payment from the bank.
4. Wait while they process your application, then they will call you
5. if approve, they will give a copy.
6. Get a copy of the document you will receive from MOI for your copy.
7. you will then bring this copy to MOFA, or Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Nasiriyah,
8. Submit the document from MoI to MOFA.
9. MOFA will send the visa to Saudi Embassy in Manila.
10. Call your wife, inform her the visa is ready in Saudi Embassy in Manila after 2 days. Send her a copy of the visa receipt/document.

What to do in Manila:
1. Tell your wife  to go to the Saudi Embassy to have her passport stamped with the visa.
2. Now, individuals are not allowed to go directly inside the Saudi embassy. Only allowed recruitment agencies are allowed to transact with the embassy.
3. You will arrange with your recruitment agency (the agency that processed your work going to Saudi), that means you will instruct your wife to go the recruitment office and request assistance for family visa stamping in the embassy.
4. You will pay the recruitment agency for that.
5. Agency will require your wife for medical check up/certificate of good health, required by embassy.
6. if everything is ok. you will meet your wife in the airport.

By the way, it is you that will process the family visa application here in Saudi, not your company. Good luck.