Enlighten me please!

Hi everyone..have some questions here regarding loan for expat.. I was working before in riyadh an unfortunately the hospital send us back home coz of saudization and i have a loan that time in al rajhi but according to the hospital its fine if we dint pay our loan because we did not resign and they will give our benefits to the bank..now that i came back to saudi i opened an account in anb and applied for a loan and they let me applied but when it comes to final approval after all the paper works and signature while waiting for the money to send into my account they told me that my application is rejected..do you think it has to do with my previous loan in al rajhi?pls! I appreciate your answer and sorry for the much long story.. :D thanks

sorry to tell u , but yes its rejected because of ur unpaid loan.
now in saudi they made the finger print, so even if u come with a new iqama all ur info is stored in their database.
u have to close ur first loan.but normaly its for your old company to do it if they send you on final exit. and if u resigned u have to pay it,
have a nice day.

Samuel is right.

A loan taken from a bank is a 'personal loan' ie taken on a personal capacity and used on personal expenses. The employer's role is to provide verification and guarantee only. 

I believe all the expats should have no doubts in their minds that they themselves are legally and morally responsible of amicably closing the loan account in both cases if they are sacked or they resigned themselves.