Interested to work in canada to share my experience and performance..

Please help me to get canadian visa because I like to work in canada fruit picking coral farms I have different types of experience I work 7 years in United Arab Emirates (Dubai) 3 years work in Gal lighting company in jebelali free zone & now since 4 years iam working in dubai airpirt as a customer service every day I am dealing with different types of customer for example : canadian , Australian, American , European , Asian & African customer with good service & satisfaction so please give me chance to work in canada fruit picking coral farms         my nationality : Nepal

Please as soon as possible provide me a visa to work in canada as a fruit picking coral farms I will be greatful to you & I will be devlop your business more with my hard working ...

You need to first find an employer who can get the visa for you.
Perhaps you should do a Google search for fruit picking jobs in Canada and then contact the companies.

You should also read through the many posts on this forum to find information and websites.

I want to work in Canada,I have an exprience of 2 years in working as ajunior researcher in Ethiopian.So please send me a canadian Visa.

Geme koo wrote:

I want to work in Canada,I have an exprience of 2 years in working as ajunior researcher in Ethiopian.So please send me a canadian Visa.

It is not as easy as just asking someone to send you a visa.
You must have very specific skills and experience and go through a visa application process.

I suggest you read other posts on this section of the forum about working in Canada.

Geme koo wrote:

Amazing what first time poster expecting....."so please send me a Canadian visa"

@happyhour.

I would have helped but I am fresh out of Canadian visas and will not have any more until next year. :lol:

Stumpy, that's not good indeed.

If you run out of Canadian visa perhaps you have an other visa you can supply?

Iceland or Vatikan may also fine..... :par:

I have contacted the Pope so awaiting a reply from his Excellency............

stumpy wrote:

I have contacted the Pope so awaiting a reply from his Excellency............

Any news from the Pope ?  :D

more rehalistic: does enibody know someone who had work experience in Canada in architecture and/or design? (that Is my professional field)
I'm still testing the ground...before asking uncle Francesco... :)