HELP HELP HELP !

hey u all , i really want to know if i can print directly from my usb, i mean after few days , i will be paying somthing online , now i dont have a printer at my home! so can i save the receipt to my usb , then print it from the usb from my friends house?? is that possible u all?? i really lokking for at answer u all! much love

heken wrote:

hey u all , i really want to know if i can print directly from my usb, i mean after few days , i will be paying somthing online , now i dont have a printer at my home! so can i save the receipt to my usb , then print it from the usb from my friends house?? is that possible u all?? i really lokking for at answer u all! much love

Yes.

Yes for sure you can. Just save it as pdf or jpg print the screen for example then print it any time.

Yes, if it is a document that you produce in MS Word, save it as a .pdf. If in a graphics program (perhaps something you've scanned) save it as a .jpg and if it is something from a website then create a file folder on your USB pen drive and name it "receipt" or something similar and then save it as a webpage to that folder.

Then you can open the file on any other computer that is connected to a printer and print it off.

Yes, you can

THANK U SO MUCH SIR !! that really HELPED!!